Today, to pick myself up, I am going to make a list of things going on that I LOVE right now. It will probably be random, and hopefully long. The longer it is, the better I'll feel. Ready, set, GO!
- The gym. Its my new church. And that is how life should be (aside from your *real* church, don't get your panties twisted)
- Today I had a workout partner.
- Today I was brave and did more than just cardio for the first time since Christmas (in the gym). I lifted weights, had adult interaction, and ended up with jelly arms. LOVED IT.
- Eating clean. I have been doing so well, and I am so proud. I can tell, all over my whole body, such a huge difference. This makes me want to keep on. I'm not even really craving anything I shouldn't eat. Although yesterday was a *bit* stressful and I had a small handful of chocolate chips. But, I worked it off.
- Dinner with friends this Saturday. Make up. I might even wear heels. Who knows?! I know I will indulge in a delicious glass (or two) of wine. Maybe I'll have champagne. OH MY GOSH or maybe I'll have something that is mixed with champagne. I know that I am so excited!
- Gift shopping. Its someones birrrrrrthdaaaaaaaaay!!
- Under Armor. Yep. I bought a UA sports bra last week, and I finally wore it today. UHMAZING. I can never go back to target sports bras again!
- Olivia's first basketball game is Saturday morning! I can't wait to see her play. I hope she loves it. She has been doing well in practice... when she isn't dancing and playing. ha.
- 3 weeks until my over night visit to my bff Beth! Sushi, the Melting Pot, and shopping at the "fancy" mall all day Saturday. Color me pink, I am so ready to see her!!! :)
- The closet floors are being finished in the morning! A painter is coming to give an estimate, and the yard will be taken care of soon.
- One week until a day shopping trip with my 2 favorite people here. :)
- My bffffff Ang finds out pink or blue this week!
- Lunch date with my friend Kristi tomorrow!
- UV RAYS. Yeah, I said it. I've been laying in a tanning bed. My eczema is clearing up nicely, and that shot of Vitamin D is helping me fight winter blues.
- Nicole glitter nail polish
... Well, thats my list of positives. What are the positives going on in your life today?
*** 3 days left to enter the Spring Break Bikini Challenge. Head over to my facebook page and check out the details! :)